Every year more than 50,000 people die after contracting sepsis. Many thousands more are left with disabilities and life-changing consequences.
- slurred speech
- extreme shivering or muscle pain
- passing no urine in a day
- severe breathlessness
- "I feel like I might die"
- skin mottled or discoloured
Symptoms in young children include:
- looks mottled, bluish or pale
- very lethargic or difficult to wake
- abnormally cold to touch
- breathing very fast
- a rash that does not fade when you press it
- a seizure or convulsion
With early diagnosis and the correct treatment, normally antibiotics, most people make a full recovery.
Leymar Healthcare provide Homecare Services in Ashfield and 24 Hour Live in Care in the UK to vulnerable adults in their community.
Please contact our office on 01623 360 193 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use our Contact Form on our website:- https://leymarhealthcare.co.uk/contact us/